Monday, December 15, 2008

First the Stock Market Now my Car

I am done with my work shift.

It's too cold to leave the comfort of my desk at work just yet.

I suppose looking important and pretending to be important give me some sense of confidence.

People think I am important.

So I like having something to type on my important looking computer in my important looking cubicle.

The reality is, my car is crashed. Roxy. She is smashed up because I was digging in my purse while driving on the Dan Ryan.

So I have to cough up all I ever had, a 401 K worth 0ne thousand dollars, for my one thousand dollar deductible.

But is it still one thousand in my 401K? The check may be for 75 dollars. In case you missed it the stock market crashed and our 401k's have gone with it.

The cost of the new tire I need by the way is 75 dollars.

And here's a shot of confidence.. no one has replied to any of the job's I applied to today.

But I did receive 2 e-mails from a j.r. douma telling me I won 1,000,000GBP. I am sure I have to wire him $35 us dollars to get it.

Guess what JR I don't have $35!

But he is sitting on 1,000,000GBP because people are actually falling for the scam.

Honest hard working people are out of work, have crashed cars and are on the boot list. Or we are getting robbed by people telling us we have 1,000,000GBP waiting for us. Or We have $150 a week car rentals. And our hair is falling out compliments of the free hair dresser. More on that in the next post. Or we are throwing shoes at presidents.

People who have survived the down turn, are running scams.

Maybe I should send out e-mails on 1,000,000GBP contests instead of the link to this blog.

Maybe I should throw a shoe and be famous.

That is the only cents I see in the city. GBP, shoe throwing and scams.

No comments:

Post a Comment